Click below to read them.
1. A Writer’s Workplace
2. 3 Tips to Stay Productive in Your Home Office
3. Office Walking Group – Every journey starts with one step
4. Your Core at Work - 3 Exercises That Will Strengthen Your Core At The Office.
5. The Concept of Sweatworking.
6. Leading by Example
7. Forget Whistling, Walk While You Work!
8. The Truth about Today's Workplace
9. The Body is Meant to Move
10. My Top 3 Ways to Incorporate Health into my Workday
Comments will be approved before showing up.
The holiday season is upon us once again! But with all of the excitement surrounding this time of year, what are some things that you can do to make sure your health is still a top priority?
While Christmastime is wonderful and filled with so many fun activities, the hustle and bustle can often make your schedule quite busy. This makes it that much more difficult to choose activities that are still healthy. But who says that festive activities can’t still be good for you too? Check out five holiday activities that are health focused!
It’s the time you’ve been waiting for all morning at work: the long-awaited lunch break. The moment that you can sit back, enjoy your meal and relax with a much-deserved break from work.
While you may be tempted to stay seated at your desk, there are many ways that you can spend your lunch break that are more healthy and active. Who says your lunch break has to be sedentary too? Check out five healthy ways to use your break at work.