Click below to read them.
1. A Writer’s Workplace
2. 3 Tips to Stay Productive in Your Home Office
3. Office Walking Group – Every journey starts with one step
4. Your Core at Work - 3 Exercises That Will Strengthen Your Core At The Office.
5. The Concept of Sweatworking.
6. Leading by Example
7. Forget Whistling, Walk While You Work!
8. The Truth about Today's Workplace
9. The Body is Meant to Move
10. My Top 3 Ways to Incorporate Health into my Workday
Comments will be approved before showing up.
What began as an attempt to meet the needs of a specific student who requires a lot of movement throughout the school day, ended up benefitting an entire class, and its teachers.
Heather Thompson, a Grade Five Teacher at Calgary Christian School, received a Stand2Learn Standing Desk for use in her classroom in February 2017. And, according to her, it came “at the perfect time.”
“Initially, our class was selected to use the desk for...
This desk is specifically designed for laptop users, as the work surface was designed to support a laptop computer (unlike other sit-stand desk options that support various desktop computer configurations, including a choice of one or two large monitors).