Click below to read them.
1. A Writer’s Workplace
2. 3 Tips to Stay Productive in Your Home Office
3. Office Walking Group – Every journey starts with one step
4. Your Core at Work - 3 Exercises That Will Strengthen Your Core At The Office.
5. The Concept of Sweatworking.
6. Leading by Example
7. Forget Whistling, Walk While You Work!
8. The Truth about Today's Workplace
9. The Body is Meant to Move
10. My Top 3 Ways to Incorporate Health into my Workday
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Spring if finally upon us! With the opening of the windows and doors, along with sunshine and fresh air, we are greeted with so many new opportunities to get active that don’t seem so apparent during the winter months. Getting outdoors takes much less preparation and effort. Being outdoors is pleasant and easy (at least for those of us who prefer warmer weather). The benefits of being active in spring go beyond just feeling good and being healthy, and might not be what you expect. Let’s take a look.
I had the honour of speaking with Olive Myhre the day after her 105th birthday. Olive has lived through events that most of us only read about in history books, including two World Wars, the introduction of the automobile, the invention of the computer, and man’s first steps on the moon. I was able to learn about her life and her perspective on health and happiness. Here is our interview.