Ergotron WorkFit-S Sit-Stand Desktop Workstations - no Worksurface
This easy-to-use sit-stand desk converter allows you to instantly raise or lower your keyboard and display in one simple motion, keeping your system stable as you work.
The WorkFit-S transforms an office into an ergonomic workstation. It’s easy to adjust through the full range of motion, moving straight up and down so it won’t intrude into your space when standing. The keyboard sits below the desktop height for better ergonomic comfort when sitting.
Available for either single or dual monitors.
- Transforms an existing surface into an adjustable standing desk
- Moves straight up and down to stay within the perimeter of your work area
- Ergonomic positioning of the keyboard and monitor for maximum comfort; install the mouse tray to the left or right depending on preference
- Simultaneously move your keyboard and monitor or adjust the screen’s height independently for personalized viewing angles
- 360° portrait-to-landscape rotation to position the screen for the best workflow
- Easy adjustment range of 23" (58.4 cm)
- Constant Force™ technology allows lifting or lowering of the desk with the push of a hand
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry
- Durable, easy-to-clean exterior composed of aluminium, high-grade plastic and powder coated painted steel
- Single model supports one display up to 27" and weighing up to 16 lbs (7.3 kg)
- Dual model supports two displays up to 24" and weighing up to 14 lbs (6.4 kg) each
- Single Model Part Number: 33-342-200
- Dual Model Part Number: 33-341-200
- NOTE: Extra-long cables may be required to span between standing and sitting heights
- Lift Range: LCD and keyboard adjust 18" (46 cm) in tandem; LCD(s) adjusts 5" (13 cm) independently; maximum LCD height adjustment = 23" (58 cm)
- Desk Clamp attaches to surface edge .47" to 2.4" (1.2 to 6 cm) thick
- NOTE: Because mounting surface materials can vary widely, it is imperative that you make sure mounting surface is strong enough to handle mounted product and equipment
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- This product is certified in compliance with indoor air quality standards defined by ANSI/BIFMA pertaining to emissions of VOC (volatile organic compounds)
- Warranty: Five (5) years
Single Model Specifics:
- Includes height-adjustment column, desk clamp, LCD pivot, keyboard tray with left/right mouse tray
- Can be configured to hold a laptop instead of a monitor when you also order accessory Notebook Tray (50-193-200) (Available upon special request)
- Weight Capacity: Maximum total load on height-adjustment assembly = 24 lbs (11 kg). LCD weight = 6–16 lbs (2.7–7.3 kg), keyboard tray ≤ 5 lbs (2.3 kg). For proper operation the total weight of components when added together should not exceed 24 lbs (11 kg)
Dual Model Specifics:
- Includes height-adjustment column, desk clamp, crossbar, two (2) LCD pivots, keyboard tray with left/right mouse tray
- Maximum outside width of display is 24.5" (62 cm) when display is 2" (5 cm) thick. Accommodates most displays with screen-size up to 24" as well as some displays with screens as large as 26". Actual allowable width of displays will vary slightly depending on display thickness. Note that older versions of this product used a narrower crossbar, which accommodated monitors with screens up to 22"
- Weight Capacity: Maximum total load on height-adjustment assembly = 31 lbs (14 kg). LCD weight = 6–14 lbs (2.7–6.4 kg) each, keyboard tray ≤ 5 lbs (2.3 kg). For proper operation the total weight of components when added together should not exceed 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Install displays at 3° or 8° upward angle for optimized viewing conditions
Fitneff offers a wide variety of products that can improve physical wellness in the workplace and classroom. If you are a representative from a corporation, government organization or educational institute, we would be happy to talk to you about setting up an account. We extend discounts on all of our products to our bulk and corporate-related orders.
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for? We can customize and special order from our full line of products that will meet your exact needs.
Contact our sales representatives right away to integrate movement into your workplace or school today!
Call us at 1-888-632-3220, orEmail us at Corporate.Sales@fitneff.com