The Thatsit™ balans® kneeling chair by Varier adds greater variation into your daily sitting routine. With the dynamic design, you can place your knees on, in front of, between or beside the shin pads to find the positioning that is most comfortable for you. The angled seat tilts your pelvis forward, releasing tension from the spine and promoting positive posture for prolonged periods of sitting. This ergonomic kneeling chair is the perfect complement to any home or office setting.
- Promotes regular movement and position changes throughout the day with a wide variety of seating options
- Stimulates muscles and core strength to help combat risks associated with a sedentary lifestyle
- Releases tension from the back and shoulders
- Encourages an open angle between thigh and torso, making it easier to breath and increasing circulation
- Rounded base to allow for smooth rocking motion
- Tilted seat to keep the spine in an upright position and the body in balance
- Fully supportive backrest
- Colours: Natural base, Black fabric (More colours available upon custom order. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Dimensions: 32" x 21" x 7.5"
- Weight: 30 lbs.
Fitneff offers a wide variety of products that can improve physical wellness in the workplace and classroom. If you are a representative from a corporation, government organization or educational institute, we would be happy to talk to you about setting up an account. We extend discounts on all of our products to our bulk and corporate-related orders.
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for? We can customize and special order from our full line of products that will meet your exact needs.
Contact our sales representatives right away to integrate movement into your workplace or school today!
Call us at 1-888-632-3220, orEmail us at Corporate.Sales@fitneff.com