Careers - Posting - Marketing and Social Media – Part Time
Position: Marketing and Social Media – Part Time
Fitneff™ is dedicated to creating active solutions for productive lives, making it easier for busy people to make healthy choices by integrating movement into their daily lives– at home, at work, at school, and on the go. We sell solutions on the www.fitneff.ca and www.walktop.com e-commerce sites.
Our Calgary-based e-commerce company is currently looking for a qualified candidate to provide part-time support for Marketing and Social Media. This position is a great opportunity for someone energetic and passionate who would like to work flexible part-time hours.
Working directly with Fitneff’s e-commerce staff and management, this role will be based in our Calgary office with ability to work a portion of the time from home. Compensation will be based on qualifications and experience of the candidate.
What you will be doing:
- Plan, execute and manage all social media on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn for both Fitneff and WalkTop streams
- Deliver monthly analytics reports for all social channels
- Manage social media advertising, including boosted posts and display ads
- Create and send weekly scheduled newsletters and blogs for Fitneff, biweekly for WalkTop
- Set-up and run customer contests
- Content creation, including photos and videos
- Create marketing materials, including brochures and mailers as required
- Help to organize for tradeshows and customer events
- Help to moderate and respond to customer reviews and feedback
- Pursue unique opportunities to market through speaking engagements, award nominations, etc.
- Upon training, the candidate is expected to work independently with minimal supervision
What we are looking for:
- Experience with Social Media Marketing and Advertising
- Experience with content creation, including photos and videos
- Experience with consumer product sales or e-commerce would be an asset
- Experience with event planning would be an asset
- Must own a personal computer or laptop and functional with Microsoft Office products
- Organized, detail orientated and with exceptional follow-through
- Must have fluent written and spoken English.
IMPORTANT: Applicants are asked to send samples of original work including written content that has been posted, social media posts, photos and videos.
Send a resume, cover letter and samples of your original work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Marketing and Social Media – Part Time” in the email subject line. You will only receive a reply if you are considered for the position.
Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis so the sooner you send it in the better! You will only receive a reply if you are considered for the position.