Careers - Posting - Sales Representatives (Canada)
Position: Sales Representatives
Location: Regional Centres Across Canada
Fitneff™ is dedicated to creating active solutions for productive lives, making it easier for busy people to make healthy choices by integrating movement into their daily lives– at home, at work, at school, and on the go. We are proud to be the official manufacturer of the WalkTop™ Treadmill Desk.
Our young Canadian e-commerce company is currently looking for a Sales Representative to join our team. We are looking for a motivated individual who can apply strategies and processes to increase sales. The ideal candidates will have enthusiasm, focus and a desire to play a pivotal role in the growth and success of our growing company.
This full-time position should appeal to a self-motivated individual who is enjoys being part of a high-performance team and motivated by the challenge of a growing company selling innovative products to Canadians. This role has incentive based compensation designed to motivate, and reward employees. Employee will be expected to work from their home office with occasional meetings and training in the corporate office. Benefits will be available after 3 months of probation period.
What you will be doing:
- Actively participate and develop new accounts, generate sales quotes, and handle customer inquiries to build strong customer relationships, loyalty and retention.
- Proactively communicate by phone and email with inactive and active customers to ensure they have current information and understand the benefits of our products.
- Professionally represent Fitneff at sales events and tradeshows
- Work collaboratively with e-commerce team to maximize in-bound and social media lead opportunities
- Develop and provides sales reports and metrics
- Understand and keep up-to-date with ever-changing market trends
- Timely and accurate preparation of sales quotations and follow-up documents
What we are looking for:
- Experience in sales to businesses, health practitioners and/or schools
- Excellent telephone and electronic communication skills
- Broad sales network, ideally to broad Canadian regions
- Passionate about the importance and benefits of integrating movement into daily activities
- Experience with CRM, Sales and Purchase Orders Systems
- Familiar with e-commerce platforms like Shopify or Vendor Central is valuable
- Functional with Microsoft Office products including MS Outlook, Word & Excel
- Owns PC and smart phone that can be used to access cloud-based software.
- Aptitude for working under pressure and achieving targets
- Organized, detail orientated and with exceptional follow-through
- Must have fluent written & spoken English.
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please write “Sales Representative” in the email subject line.
Applications will be considered on an ongoing basis so the sooner you send it in the better! You will only receive a reply if you are considered for the position.