Careers - Posting - Sales Representatives (Canada)
Position: Commissioned Sales Representatives
Location: Calgary & Area
Fitneff™ is dedicated to creating active solutions for productive lives, making it easier for busy people to make healthy choices by integrating movement into their daily lives– at home, at work, at school, and on the go.
Our young Canadian e-commerce company is currently looking for a Sales Representatives to join our team for various regions in Canada. We are looking for motivated individuals who can apply strategies and processes to increase sales. The ideal candidates will have enthusiasm, focus and a desire to play a pivotal role in the growth and success of our growing company.
These commissioned-based positions should appeal to self-motivated individuals who enjoy being part of a high-performance team and motivated by the challenge of a growing company selling innovative products to Canadians. This role has incentive-based compensation designed to motivate, and reward. Sales representatives will report to the Sales Manager will be expected to work from the Calgary office with the option for remote work.
What you will be doing:
- Actively participate and develop new sales opportunities, generate sales quotes, handle customer inquiries, and to build strong customer relations based on filling need, loyalty, honesty and retention
- Help customers find solutions that fit their need, integrating movement into their office or classroom using products from our manufacturers including Kore Design, Safco/Mayline, Ergotron, VARIDESK, Varier, iMovR and more
- Comfortable with cold-calls and proactively communicate by phone and email with inactive and active customers to ensure they have current information and understand the benefits of our products
- Work collaboratively with e-commerce team to maximize in-bound and social media lead opportunities
- Develop and provides sales reports and metrics
- Use Fitneff CRM system to record all relevant customer interactions including contact calls, emails, quotes, deals, etc.
- Understand and keep up-to-date with ever-changing market trends
- Timely and accurate preparation of sales quotations and follow-up documents
What we are looking for:
- Proven record for closing sales
- Excellent telephone and electronic communication skills
- Passionate about the importance and benefits of integrating movement into daily activities
- Familiar with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Familiar with e-commerce platforms like Shopify is helpful
- Familiar with accounting platforms like QuickBooks is helpful
- Functional with Microsoft Office products including MS Outlook, Word & Excel
- Aptitude for working under pressure and achieving targets
- Ability to work collaboratively and accountable for directions given is important
- Organized, detail orientated and with exceptional follow-through
- Must have fluent written & spoken English. Additional Fluency in French or Spanish would be an asset
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please write “Sales Representative” in the email subject line. You will only receive a reply if you are considered for the position.