Position: Summer Student e-commerce & digital marketing
Our Calgary-based e-commerce company is currently looking for a Summer Student to work on e-commerce & digital marketing projects and daily tasks. This position is a great opportunity to learn how all aspects of an e-commerce company operates and apply skills learned in school.
Working directly with Fitneff’s e-commerce coordinator this support role will work in our Calgary office. Compensation will be based on summer contract position rates and experience of the candidate.
This position should appeal to a self-motivated individual who is motivated by the challenge of maximizing the value from e-commerce and social media platforms for a growing company.
- Assist with processing of e-commerce transactions including order processing and fulfillment
- Assist with sale quotes and transactions
- Execute shipping transactions utilizing FedEx and 3rd Party vendor software
- Update product inventory records
- Assist in preparation of online sales quotations and documents
- Assist with digital marketing on social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Help create high-quality and engaging digital content for all channels using a mix of text, photography, and video
- Assist in monitoring and optimizing using Google Analytics and Social Media Analytics.
- Use customer supplied testimonials, photos and videos to write and create usable content.
- Properly document and store images and video footage
- Experience or training with e-commerce platforms like Shopify or Amazon Central is valuable
- Experience or training creating, editing and producing social media and e-commerce digital content
- Experience with sales quotations and transactions would be an asset
- Own or have access to digital camera, video equipment, content editing software, and tools is an asset
- Functional with Microsoft Office products including MS Outlook, Word & Excel
- Organized, detail orientated and with exceptional follow-through
- Must have fluent written & spoken English.
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Summer Student e-commerce & digital marketing” in the email subject line.
Applications will be