Ergotron LearnFit® SE2 Sit-Stand Desk
The LearnFit SE2 Sit-Stand Desk from Ergotron adds vital movement into the classroom with ease. Allowing students to shift between sitting and standing in the classroom helps support positive academic performance, collaboration and student well-being.
This height-adjustable desk offers an ergonomic solution to otherwise sedentary classrooms. The SE2 model also provides a larger worksurface than its original counterpart, making it easier to fit all the supplies you need in one space. The lightweight design still makes it easy to move around to fit your classroom needs, and the open base allows plenty of leg room for comfort. This sit-stand desk is also suitable for conference room or common area office settings that require regular reconfigurations.
- Students or adults can move during class in a non-disruptive way, helping improve focus and on-task behaviour
- Can help improve productivity, engagement and academic performance
- Moves from sitting to standing with a simple squeeze of a hand lever
- Provides comfortable leg room when sitting and a handy foot rest when standing
- Works with a variety of current classroom or office chairs, but can also be used without a chair or in a shared seating setting
- Completely mobile to easily roll into individual or group layouts
- Ships in a compact box and assembles in less than three minutes (no tools required)
- Larger worksurface for all classroom/office supplies
- Open base design with crossbar as a footrest when standing
- Height adjustment range of 16 inches (40.6 cm)
- Available in two stylish colours: Medium Gray or Fusion Maple
- Student-friendly aspects including a backpack hook, cup holder, tablet slot and pencil tray incorporated right into the work surfaces for convenience
- High-quality, smooth-rolling wheels that easily move over classroom carpeting and thresholds. Front wheels are lockable to hold desk in place.
- Optional storage bin accessory that can be purchased separately on our accessories page
- Part Numbers: 24-715-057 (medium grey); 24-715-F13 (fusion maple)
- Includes adjustable-height base, worksurface with integrated cupholder, tablet slot and pencil tray, backpack hook, four dual casters (two locking), hand-brake system
- For students ages 12 and over, LearnFit can be easily adjusted between their sitting and standing heights, with a standard-height student chair being used for seating. For students ages 6 through 12, LearnFit should be set at the standing height of each individual student. For seating in elementary classrooms, it is recommended that each LearnFit be paired with a stool that is taller than the typical classroom chair. This will allow the desk to remain in the standing-height position during the class period
- Designed and tested to ANSI/BIFMA standards: 1.6 ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 (5.2 Concentrated functional load test at 200 lbs/90 kg); 1.7 ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 (5.4 Concentrated proof load test at 300 lbs/136 kg); 5.2 Threshold Test
- Complies with all international environmental regulations related to its design, manufacture and packaging
- Manufacturer Warranty: Ten (10) years (warranty does not cover product abuse, modification and failure to adhere to product instructions, improper operations and/or misuse)
- Weight Capacity: 15 lbs.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Minimum worksurface height = 29" (74 cm); maximum worksurface height = 45" (114 cm)
- Worksurface Dimensions: 27" x 20.5" (69 x 52 cm)
- Base Footprint Dimensions: 25" x 20.5" (64 x 52 cm)
- Product Weight: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
Fitneff offers a wide variety of products that can improve physical wellness in the workplace and classroom. If you are a representative from a corporation, government organization or educational institute, we would be happy to talk to you about setting up an account. We extend discounts on all of our products to our bulk and corporate-related orders.
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for? We can customize and special order from our full line of products that will meet your exact needs.
Contact our sales representatives right away to integrate movement into your workplace or school today!
Call us at 1-888-632-3220, or
Email our Corporate Sales Representatives