Ergotron WorkFit-A Sit-Stand Desktop Workstations - with Worksurface
$1,048.62 CAD $674.99 CAD
This sit-stand desktop station with worksurface features a large range of motion so you can swing your system in any direction you need. The arm is completely height-adjustable, allowing you to move the keyboard and monitor in one simple motion. The keyboard stays at desk height when you’re sitting, making this standing desk perfect for tall users.
The standing desk attaches to the rear or side of most surfaces with a sturdy desk clamp. Available for either single or dual monitor displays.
- Accommodates a wide range of height so that users experience maximum ergonomic comfort
- Allows you to easily share screen views with flexible arm design that can move in any direction
- Can fine-tune monitor placement: separately adjust screen height within a 5" (13 cm) range
- Perfect for tall users; ergonomic requirements are easily met for persons 6’4” when attached to an average desk
- Patented Constant Force™ lift technology that provides easy one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor
- Complementary worksurface for greater desk space
- Cable management system to keep cords out of the way
- Foldable keyboard for when you need your desktop surface
- Wide 20" (51 cm) lift range
- Lift Range: LCD and keyboard adjust 20" (51 cm) in tandem; LCD adjusts 5" (13 cm) independently
- Desk Clamp attaches to surface edge 0.78" to 2.6" (2 to 6.5 cm) thick
- Keyboard tray can be installed in 3 different positions: centered, offset right or offset left
- Arm extends up to 42" (107 cm) from back of desk and pushes back to within 18.25" (46 cm) when fully retracted
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI, MIS-D, 75/100, C (hole patterns = 100 x 100 mm and 75 x 75 mm)
- NOTE: Because mounting surface materials can vary widely, it is imperative that you make sure mounting surface is strong enough to handle mounted product and equipment
- NOTE: Extra-long cables may be required to span between standing and sitting heights
- This product is certifiedin compliance with indoor air quality standards defined by ANSI/BIFMA pertaining to emissions of VOC (volatile organic compounds)
- Warranty: Five (5) years
- Worksurface Dimensions: 22.63" x 9.75" (57.5 x 24.8 cm)
- Keyboard Tray Dimensions: 27" x 9.75" (68 x 24.8 cm)
Single Model Specifics:
- Part Number: 24-317-026
- Weight Capacity: Maximum total load on height-adjustment assembly ≤ 20 lbs (9.1 kg). LCD weight range = 5–15 lbs (2.3–6.8 kg), work surface (external weight) ≤ 5 lbs (2.3 kg), keyboard tray accessories ≤ 2 lbs (.9 kg). For proper operation the total maximum weight when added together should not exceed 20 lbs (9.1 kg). The minimum total weight should not be less than 6 lbs (2.7 kg)
Dual Model Specifics:
- Part Number: 24-316-026
- Includes arm, desk clamp, monitor riser, crossbar bow, monitor pivots (2), worksurface, keyboard tray, assembly fasteners, Velco, cable wrap
- Weight Capacity: Maximum total load on height-adjustment assembly ≤ 25 lbs (11.3 kg). LCD weight = 4.5–10 lbs (2.0–4.5 kg) each, worksurface ≤ 5 lbs (2.3 kg), keyboard tray ≤ 2 lbs (.9 kg). For proper operation the total maximum weight when added together should not exceed 25 lbs (11.3 kg)
- Maximum outside width of display is 24.5" (62 cm) when display is 2" (5 cm) thick. This range accommodates most displays with screens up to 24" as well as some displays with screens as large as 26". Actual allowable width of displays will vary slightly depending on display thickness. Note that older versions of this product used a narrower crossbar, which accommodated monitors with screens of up to 22"
Fitneff offers a wide variety of products that can improve physical wellness in the workplace and classroom. If you are a representative from a corporation, government organization or educational institute, we would be happy to talk to you about setting up an account. We extend discounts on all of our products to our bulk and corporate-related orders.
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for? We can customize and special order from our full line of products that will meet your exact needs.
Contact our sales representatives right away to integrate movement into your workplace or school today!
Call us at 1-888-632-3220, or
Email us at Corporate.Sales@fitneff.com