Safco Mobis® II Seat
The Mobis® II Seat by Safco is no average bar stool. This height-adjustable seat is built to move with you, so as you lean to the left and right, you’ll feel the seat move too. With the hand-lever right below the seat, you can make micro-adjustments at any point throughout the day when you feel like changing positions. The seat is also form fitting to provide maximum comfort.
Pair this leaning stool with any sit-stand desk unit to experience ergonomic benefits and greater movement integrated into your day.
- Supports a leaning posture, which in turn reduces pressure on the spine and related muscles in comparison to standing for long periods
- Allows you to seamlessly transition between sitting, standing and leaning positions at your desk to encourage regular movement
- Minimalist design helps to stimulate better posture than a variety of traditional seating designs
- Specialized seat design that may help to reduce pressure points and engage core muscles
- Virtually no assembly; put together in two easy steps
- Pivoting seat leg to encourage regular activity throughout the day
- Ellipse-shaped base with non-slip rim to provide stability
- Easy-adjust piston-release handle to change the height in an instant
- Can hold up to 300 lbs.
- Height-adjustability from 28.5" to 37.75" to accommodate a range of users
- Capacity - Weight: 300 lbs.
- Colours: Black (BK), Citrus (CT), Chili Pepper (RD), Cobalt (BL)
- Material(s): Steel gas piston cylinder; Powder-coated, anodized extruded aluminum pivoting seat leg; Fiberglass-reinforced nylon seat pan; EVA foam seat cushion, Fiberglass-reinforced nylon base shroud
Dimensions and Weight:
- Overall Depth: 15"
- Overall Height: 28 ½" to 37 ¾"
- Overall Width: 16"
- Finished Product Weight: 16.5 lbs.
- Seat Size: 16" x 11 1/2"
Active Goods offers a wide variety of products that can improve physical wellness in the workplace and classroom. If you are a representative from a corporation, government organization or educational institute, we would be happy to talk to you about setting up an account. We extend discounts on all of our products to our bulk and corporate-related orders.
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for? We can customize and special order from our full line of products that will meet your exact needs.
Contact our sales representatives right away to integrate movement into your workplace or school today!
Call us at 1-888-632-3220, or