Safco Runtz™ Ball Chair
The Runtz™ Ball Chair by Safco is a great option as an active seating solution in any classroom, waiting room or home setting. Sitting on this chair engages the core and encourages greater movement through the bouncing motion. Being smaller than its sister product, the Zenergy Ball Chair, the Runtz is perfect for children.
With six different colour options, you can choose the ball chair that works best with your style and décor. It is also constructed with a thick cover that is easy to clean with a sanitizer wipe, making it ideal for classroom settings.
The Runtz™ Ball Chair has been endorsed by the Global Educator Institute (GEI).
- Works in a variety of settings, from the home to the classroom
- Encourages greater activity for children and helps support better posture and balance
- Part of the Safco Active™ line, designed to encourage regular movement throughout the day and activate major muscle groups to fight against the effects of a sedentary lifestyle
- Durable and easy-to-clean cover surface
- Anti-burst covered exercise ball
- Four robust and durable powder-coated legs
- Stationary glides on the feet to ensure stability
- Pump included with ball chair
- Capacity - Weight: 250 lbs.
- Colours: Black, Black Vinyl, Green, Pink
- Material(s): 100% Polyester Fabric, Plastic Ball, 2 mm thick steel legs
Dimensions and Weight:
- Finished Product Weight: 11.2 lbs.
- Overall Depth: 22 ½"
- Overall Height: 17"
- Overall Width: 22 ½"
- Seat Height: 17"
- Seat Size: 12" Dia.
Active Goods offers a wide variety of products that can improve physical wellness in the workplace and classroom. If you are a representative from a corporation, government organization or educational institute, we would be happy to talk to you about setting up an account. We extend discounts on all of our products to our bulk and corporate-related orders.
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for? We can customize and special order from our full line of products that will meet your exact needs.
Contact our sales representatives right away to integrate movement into your workplace or school today!
Call us at 1-888-632-3220, or