Varier Move Small
NOTE: This is a custom ship product. Shipping time takes 6-8 weeks. For quick ship, please see the original Varier Move Stool.
The Varier Move Small Stool is a unique design built specially to move with the body throughout the day. NEAT Certified by the Mayo Clinic, this active seating solution provides an extended range of motion with soft edges along the seat and a rounded base. The Move Small is a smaller version of the original Varier Move Stool. The Move stool is a necessary addition to any home or office setting, pairing perfectly with most height-adjustable standing desks.
The wooden base on the Move Small is made from top quality beech ply wood form European forests. This material reduces the tendency of wood to split and prevents expansion and shrinkage. The gas lift is made in Germany. Empowered by high-pressured gas, making the height adjustable mechanism smooth, reliable, and long lasting.
- Promotes consistent small movements throughout the day to combat the risks associated with a sedentary lifestyle
- Soft edges of the seat with the rounded base allow for an extended range of motion.
- NEAT Certified by the Mayo Clinic
- Trial participants had an average of 18% increased energy expenditure when using the Move Stool versus a traditional office chair
- Versatile design makes it perfect for use in a variety of settings, from the kitchen table to the office desk
- Supports body positioning that increases circulation, which in turn increases energy
- Rounded base to allow for smooth tilting motion
- Saddle seat to promote positive upright posture and strengthen core muscles
- 360 degree tilting, pivoting and rotation ability when both feet are planted on the floor
- Seat: 36 cm
- Base: 40 cm
- Seat Height 49-68 cm
- Gas Lift:
- Small: below 150cm
- Medium: 150 - 170cm
- Large: above 170cm
- Fabric: Revive: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Fabric: Fame: 95% Wools of New Zealand, 5% Polyamide.