Tango Active Chair by CoreChair
The CoreChair is a highly innovative active seating solution that combines the ability to move with the ideal postural support. The Tango encourages you to take control of your health and discover the benefits of active sitting. It has the same postural support as the CoreChair Classic, without all the upgrades.
The CoreChair incorporates active sitting technology, which in turn reduces the fatigue and discomfort commonly associated with prolonged periods of sitting. It also promotes positive circulation, strengthens core muscles and reduces chronic back pain. You can have better focus and more engagement in your workplace with the help of the CoreChair.
- More stylish, practical and functional than a balance ball chair
- Improves productivity, reduces back pain, improves sitting posture, and enhances healthy movement
- Compact design allows for effortless movement, storage, and travel
- Pelvic support cushion hugs the top of the pelvis to promote good sitting posture
- Pivot point directly beneath the seat pan allows you to stay balanced and have complete control of the chair's movement
- Treaded base allows for additional foot support
- Tango tilts in all directions up to 14 degrees allowing for multi-directional movement
- Casters can be used on both hardwood flooring and carpet
- Upholstered in unique 3-D knit fabric that produces dimensional form-fitting fabric covers that improve the ergonomics, comfort, and design of the chair
- CAL 117 fire code compliant
- Tango comes in two different sizes: Tall (recommended for those 5'6" and taller) and Short (recommended for those 5'5" and shorter)
- Tango comes in a variety of different colour options including Black, Red, or Navy Blue.
- Seat Width: 19"
- Seat Depth: 16.25" - 18.25"
- Height: 17.5" - 22.5"