The Gravity™ balans® by Varier allows you to relax into total weightlessness. With its dynamic and unique design, you can sit in a variety of positions that encourage smooth and free-flowing motion. When reclined, this rocking chair elevates your legs above your heart and sways gently back and forth. If you lean forward, the Gravity can be used as a kneeling chair. Whatever position you choose, you'll get full support for your back and neck, making this the perfect chair for any home or office setting.
The Gravity Balans is a made to order item from Sweden. Once purchased they will begin making your Gravity for you. This process will take around 6 months and is final sale.
- In the upright position, strengthens core and back muscles by encouraging a straight spine
- Flexible and versatile design that meets all of your needs, from relaxation after a long day to increasing focus at work
- Allows you to relax into zero-gravity weightlessness when fully reclined, matching the rhythm of your breathing with its smooth rocking motion
- Cradles your body into full relaxation
- Fully supportive backrest
- Adjustable neck rest
- Curved based to allow smooth rocking motion
- Colour: Natural base, Black fabric (more colours available on custom order. Contact us at email@example.com to enquire)
- Dimensions: 58" x 22" x 12"
- Capacity - Weight: 240 lbs.
- Weight: 29.5 lbs.
Fitneff offers a wide variety of products that can improve physical wellness in the workplace and classroom. If you are a representative from a corporation, government organization or educational institute, we would be happy to talk to you about setting up an account. We extend discounts on all of our products to our bulk and corporate-related orders.
Don’t quite see what you’re looking for? We can customize and special order from our full line of products that will meet your exact needs.
Contact our sales representatives right away to integrate movement into your workplace or school today!
Call us at 1-888-632-3220, orEmail us at Corporate.Sales@fitneff.com